Initially Home working
Hours of work: 37.5 hours a week - You will be required to work shifts between the hours of 8am and 8pm, you will also be required to work one in 4 Saturdays and be given a day off during the week.
Salary- £23,000, Plus fantastic benefits which include the following:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Auto Enrollment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance 4 x your basic salary
- On-going Training and Professional Development
- Free to use gymnasium & keep fit classes (after induction)
- Weekly, fresh fruit supply provided by the business.
- Free tea, coffee
- Free on-site parking
Whilst we are looking for candidates who have had previous experience within a targeted sales environment, this does not require an individual to make cold calls and is a very varied position overall. It would suit someone who has enjoyed dealing with others and worked within sales but doesn’t enjoy the outbound cold calling and hard, direct sales approach.
Our client receive enquiries on a daily basis via email, the telephone and also through the website, you will be required to assist the customers with their enquiries and need , offer advice and assist them in proceeding .
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Deal with any applications on the website and phone directly. Keeping constant contact with customers throughout the process via email and telephone.
- Maintaining and building relationships with new and existing customers to help increase the customer database.
- Closing the deal and keeping the customer informed that the funds have been released.
- Managing the customers’ expectations regarding delivery and completion time scales
- Liaise professionally with third party companies, gaining information to enhance the application process.
- Generating documents to both customer and third parties
- Create document packs to send out.
- Receiving inbound calls from customers and third parties to discuss specific applications.
- Using ‘warm leads’ to call customers who have an interest in the products and services on offer.
The ideal Sales Executive will have/be:
- Previous experience of working with a Sales and/or targeted environment.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience. Ability to prioritise work, good time management skills.
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible, able to adapt to changing business & customer needs.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Self-motivated & target driven.
- A high level of numeracy and good communication skills
- High levels of consistency in work delivered.
- A team player
- Previous experience of working within financial services, insurance sales and customer services would be ideal although not essential.
Please submit your CV now!