Sales Executive - Travel
£16000.00 + Realistic OTE £40000 although top performers will earn considerably more money once a pipeline of customers has been built
Work for an award winning travel business with great financial rewards and fantastic benefits including free holidays on a regular basis for achieving targets !!
Training on board cruise liners will also be included
The role is a flexible work pattern worked over a 40 hour week. Working shift pattern between 8am - 9pm including weekends. This is done on a 4 weeks' notice shift pattern and carefully planned to allow you to manage a healthy work life balance .
Dynamite Recruitment is working with an award winning travel business in the Portsmouth area who are looking to expand their specialist sales team.
We are looking for sales individuals who have a passion for Travel or a passion to earn well and have a sales background to join the business . Our client offer fantastic career opportunities , a fun but professional and relaxed environment with the opportunity to talk about something exciting daily whilst earning great commission.
This position offers you the opportunity to sell the perfect holiday to a customer through inbound calls ,. There is NO COLD CALLING the customers comes to you with an interest in wishing to go away on holiday
You are tasked with assisting the customers with their needs , taking a briefing on where they would like to go , when , budget and special requests and from this supporting them in booking their perfect holiday
You in some cases will offer advice to support with their needs and requests and also liaise with third parties such as tour operators , hotels , airlines to tailor a holiday and negotiate on prices .
You will provided a consultative service and be filled with a passion and interest , will respond to customers to meet agreed time frames and call back customers to follow up on quotations , and close bookings
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customers enquiries via the telephone and email to assist them in booking their holiday
- Identifying the needs of the customer , building an instant rapport , offering advice to support their needs
- Providing costings to the customer
- Typing and sending of information to support calls
- Liaising with third parties to gather required information and tailor holidays
- Make outbound calls to customers to follow up on previous conversations
- To influence customers to proceed with their booking , overcome objections and close sales opportunities
- To prioritise your work and customers on a daily basis
- Maintain call back calendar to ensure all customer call back expectations are met or exceeded and follow/maintain daily lead management report
- To up sell and cross sell additional travel products and services to maximise opportunities
- To work to and achieve targets - these will be reduced for the first 6 months
- Follow agreed structure for all calls to ensure control of the call
- Will Ideally have previous Travel Experience - or a huge passion for travelling
- Must have previous sales or call centre experience
- Will be an honest sales person who consult and offer advice
- Will have worked to and achieved sales targets
- Will have excellent customer service experience and be willing to go the extra mile
- Will have good organisational skills
- Will be able to prioritise and multi task
- Will have the ability to build rapport with customers
- Will be motivated by earning money and working within a targeted environment
To apply for the position we require your CV and a cover note with your achievements to be submitted Immediately
Sales, Customer Service, Travel, Travelling,Cruise
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.