|Job Title:||Sales Executive|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy West|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2019 08:57|
Hours of work: 37.5 hours between 8am-6pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £18K - £23K DOE + bonus
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Company social & charity events
- Access to online benefit scheme
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Sales Executive for a well-established and leading service provider based in Southampton!
This is fantastic opportunity for a money-motivated individual to join an expanding business that can offer a long-term career and an exciting, modern, fast-paced working environment.
As Sales Executive, you will:
- Deliver and maintain a professional level of customer service to all clients via telephone and email.
- Generate new business by following up warm leads and making outbound B2B calls.
- Book appointments on behalf of the senior managers to attend new business meetings.
- Complete market research on any prospective clients and collect the relevant information to maintain data quality.
- Assist in creating and sending marketing campaigns and develop relationships with prospective clients by following these up.
- Communicate and work with internal departments.
The ideal Sales Executive will:
- Must have some sort of sales orientated background!!
- Have experience in overcoming objections and building client relationships!
- Be a confident, career-driven and money-motivated individual.
- Be a team-player with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422!!
Key words: inbound, out bound, lead generation, lead generating, sales executive, business development, recruitment consultant, recruitment manager, generating leads, B2B, B2C, CRM, new business, account manager, account management, Southampton, sales
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.