Salary: £20,000 basic package per annum + uncapped commission (On-target earnings of £60- £65k)
Location: Fareham, Segensworth, Whiteley
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:45am - 5:30pm (No weekends or bank holidays!)
Plus, an opportunity for an early finish target on a Friday
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects?
Are you keen to become a well-recognised Sales professional who can earn considerably well? If so we may have a perfect opportunity for you!
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with an award winning and very successful business based in Hampshire,
Our client are one of the fastest growing businesses within their industry and are set to continue to do so throughout 2019
This is a perfect time for a driven Sales Individual to join the team
What does our client have to offer you?
A competitive salary, uncapped earning potential, full training from a leading Sales trainer, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes the following:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year 'My Time'
- Uncapped commission
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Subsidised Fitbit
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee's employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for the following
The Sales Executives role is an integral part of the business and will require you to be speaking with business owners and decision makers on a daily basis to help build strong relationships and acquire new business opportunities.
Our clients Sales Executives are driven to deliver exceptional service whilst also creating solutions for their customers that match their requirements and business needs.
- Making outbound calls to businesses to qualify them on their requirements and as such creating business solutions;
- You will overcome objections and close sales opportunities whilst working to targets
- Building strong relationships with decision makers;
- Updating database record with correct information and cleansing data where necessary;
- Keeping up to date on market trends and new technologies;
- Acquiring new business;
- Working towards your individual and team sales targets;
- Identifying opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling solutions;
- Analysing customers' needs based on the information provided; and
- Creating a unique solution for that business customer.
The successful candidate
As a Sales Executive, you will be ambitious, dedicated and target-driven.
You will be confident in communicating with decision makers and have the ability to form strong relationships.
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
- Previous sales experience (desirable, but not essential);
- Excellent telephone manner and strong interpersonal skills;
- Ambition and able to use initiative;
- Target driven with a hunger to succeed;
- Commitment to professional development and a desire to progress;
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment;
- High level of efficiency;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- Analytical skills to understand customers' requirements and provide a practical solution.
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately to Dan or call 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.