Lead Generation Operator
Salary:£9.00 per hour plus commission for your leads that are generated and sales closed
Realistic OTE of 21500 based on 33.5 hours
Hours : A minimum of 26.5 to a maximum of 33.5 hours . We can be flexible between these hours although you must be free to work across Monday to Friday to complete the hours
Plus, great benefits which include the following
- Monthly company bonus 5% of base salary, dependant on profit margin target being achieved
- Flexible with adjusting some hours on an ad hoc basis to cover home life.
- 28 days holiday (includes bank holidays) pro-rata based on contracted hours.
- Free parking and free tea and coffee
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a successful independent business based in Fareham.
Our client provide a specialist product and service to their customers and due to their success, they are now looking to expand the sales team
As a lead generator you will be responsible for working with two very well established Senior Sales and Account Managers. You will make contact with new clients to identify new business opportunities and discuss the benefits of the services that are available to them
Your key responsibilities include the following
- Develop Sales Opportunities from Cold Calling, canvassing and online marketing as appropriate.
- Support the Account Managers with administration for their existing client base
- Cover absences for the Account Managers and ensure continuity of excellent service for clients.
- This role will be targeted by team targets and commission will be paid for set percentages of target and above target achieved by the team.
The ideal candidate will
- Have previous experience within a sales or competitive position
- Have an interest and knowledge of our business and be passionate about it
- Work hard and earn their money
- Be a team player and not territorial
- Be enthusiastic, happy and buzzy!
- Be target and money driven
- Think outside of the box to tailor an offering to a client
- Able to multi-task and think of more than one option at a time, whilst on the phone
- A good basis of written English and basic maths
- Well organised
- Strong admin skills
- Base knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Previous use of CRM systems would be an advantage
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.