Location: Portsmouth :You will work for three days in the office and two days from home until probation is passed. Thereafter you will be offered the chance to work fully remote
Salary £24000 + £6k bonus and uncapped commission Plus, fantastic benefits which include:
- 10% annual bonus which is both company and individual.
- Great progression opportunities
- 33 days holiday with the opportunity to buy and sell holiday days.
- Free car parking
- Online discounts at top brands
- Employee referral scheme
- Cycle to work
- Save as you earn scheme.
- Healthcare Plan
- Enhanced Adoption, Maternity and Shared Parental Pay
- Enhanced Paternity Pay
- Group Pension Scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Winter ‘Flu Vaccine
Dynamite Recruitment is working in partnership with a very well-established business who are based in Portsmouth. Due to growth plans our client is now looking to recruit a Sales Co-oridinator to join the business.
As a Sales Coordinator you will be responsible for assisting clients with all round enquiries from point of contact through to delivery and anything in between.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Be the first point of call for customers, dealing with their transaction requests.
- To assist customers via email and on the telephone
- To prioritise tasks and manage multiple tasks at any one time
- Support customers with their billing and account queries. Making any changes to their accounts.
- To maximise opportunities with clients where possible
- Using the CRM to keep a log of all activity.
- Keeping customers up to date with the progress of their enquiry whilst managing expectations..
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- To liaise with third parties to ensure that tasks are completed within agreed timeframes
- Responding to customers enquiries with professionalism
- Processing customers’ requests using the internal system.
- Challenging updates and raising escalations
- To complete all round administration to support with the above
- Always provide an excellent customer service.
- Able to manage and prioritise time and workloads.
- Will have excellent customer service skills and experience
- Ideally will have managed client enquiries from start to finish and anything in between
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to develop good relationships with key customers
- Excellent communicator and able to deal with people at varying levels of the business.
- Take ownership of issues and resolve them efficiently.
- Ability to self-motivate.
- Proven record of delivering against targets.
- Good administration skills and experience
- Will have a positive and a "can do" attitude