Monday to Friday - Permanent - 40 Hours per Week - 8am to 5pm
Salary Bracket: £20,000 - £23,000 P/A depending on experience!
- 23 days' holiday rising to 25 with length of service
- Company contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Onsite parking
- Free fruit, tea, coffee onsite
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a growing organisation, with over 30 years' experience in their field, who is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their team.
- Handling incoming customers enquiries over the phone and via email.
- Assisting with processing customer orders, handling customer complaints and supporting with the whole after sales process.
- Maximising sales opportunities by upselling and cross selling.
- Building and maintaining long-lasting relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Assisting with customer pricing, price changes and amendments and special order requirements.
- Verifying customer orders, allocating stock and sending the orders to the warehouse for despatch.
- Providing overall support to the sales team, carrying out adhoc duties when needed.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have experience working in a similar sales administration, sales coordinator or sales support role!
- Will ideally have experience with producing quotations, order processing and upselling and/or cross selling.
- Will have strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Must be highly organised and have a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Will be PC literate and have a good understanding of various Microsoft Packages.
- Will be confident and personable in order to develop strong customer relationships and maximise sales opportunities.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: sales support, sales admin*, sales coordinator, administrator, coordinator, associate, sales, processing orders, orders, quotes, quotations, upselling, cross selling, negotiating, support, relationships, internal, external, customer service, Microsoft, full time,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.