Customer Services & Sales Coordinator - Waterlooville
Monday to Friday - 9:00am to 5:00pm
£18,000 - £20,000 P/A + Bonus and Benefits
Our client is an established company based in Waterlooville who is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join their busy and customer focused team as a Sales Coordinator. This is fantastic opportunity for a professional and personable individual wanting to stable and fulfilling career. Our client can offer first class working conditions and future career progression for the right applicant.
- Speaking with existing clients and up selling and cross selling products and discussing any ongoing promotions
- Maximising client orders and accounts
- Receiving inbound calls from customers - this role involves NO cold calling
- Speaking to customers over the phone in regards to their product order, queries, general inquiries and any after sales care they may need
- Managing existing client accounts and relationships
- Raising invoices and inputting client orders in to the in-house system
- General office administration in a fast paced working environment
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in office based sales support/sales coordinator/sales administration is required!
- Will ideally have previous experience within an inbound or internal sales department but this is not essential.
- Must have an enthusiastic and proactive approach to work.
- Will have a customer focused, customer services attitude.
- Will need to be able to work well within a team.
For more information, please apply now or contact Amy West at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: sales, sales coordinator, sales administrator, sales administration, sales admin, sales support, office support, targets, KPI's, up selling, cross selling, administrator, customer services, telephone, enquiries, inbound, call handler, call handling, order processing, order taking, processing orders,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.