Location: Milton Keynes
Basic + Realistic OTE £40,000 / Uncapped Commission
13 Weeks guaranteed commission
Full Training Available!!
A reputable and successful home retailer is seeking a Sales Consultant to work in their furniture store in Milton Keynes.
The ideal Sales Advisor will be enthusiastic, passionate, confident and able to use initiative by working to establish each customer's unique need/requirements.
Your focus as a Sales Consultant will be to proactively interact with the customers and convert enquiries into sales.
As a company with a fabulous reputation in the retail industry, they also have fantastic plans for the future!
The ideal Sales Consultant will be enthusiastic, proactive and outgoing, will want to use their personality to build relationships with customers and who genuinely enjoys going to work!!
The benefits of a Sales Consultant:
· Fantastic potential realistic earnings
· 13 Weeks guaranteed commission
· Life assurance (after a qualifying period)
· Permanent health insurance
· Paid holiday
· An opportunity to develop and grow with the business
· Generous discounts
The role of a Sales Consultant:
· Provide a consultative service to each and every customer
· Identify customer needs/requirements and convert those enquiries in to product sales
· Promote product extras to maximise the overall sale total
· Offer excellent product knowledge and customer services
· Work as part of a team
· Achieve and exceed individual and team targets
· Assist with moving pieces of furniture within the showroom
· Must be able to work weekends and bank holidays
The Ideal Sales Consultant:
- ANY previous customer services or sales experience will be considered for this role
- A passion and determination to succeed is essential!
- This position will suit someone who believes them self to be money motivated
- You must always deliver exceptional customer service
- You will need to be well presented at all times whilst out on the showroom floor
- You will be acting as a brand ambassador and will always need to represent the brand positively!
Individuals with sales experience in the below industries will also be considered:
Customer service, Call centres, Offices, Beauty, Retail, Hospitality, Hotels, Bars, Entertainment
Contact centres, Phone sales, IT sales, Car sales, Estate agents, Travel agents, Phone stores, Telecommunications, Spa, Treatment Sales, Counter Sales, Concession Sales, Beauty Therapist, Beauty Consultant, Holiday representatives, Furniture sales, Events, Door to Door, Canvassing, Marketing, Food and Beverage, Supermarkets etc. (This list is not exhausted!!)
For more information, please apply now and/or contact Katie Dalgleish at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: Sales, face to face, B2C, B2B, business to consumer, direct sales, showroom sales, door to door, customer services, retail, hospitality, phones, IT, telecommunications, cars, homes, houses, travel, holidays, furniture, Insurance, carpets, clothing, bar, restaurant, waitress, waiter, targets, upselling, cross selling etc.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.