|Job Title:||Sales Assistant|
|Salary:||£17000.00 - £18900.00 per annum + Full Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Recruitment|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 14:29|
Senior Sales Assistant and Key Holder
Luxury/Premium Brand - Based in Windsor
Full Time - Permanent Role - Working 5 out of 7 days per week
£17,000 - £19,000 P/A + Amazing Company Benefits!
Dynamite Prestige Retail is proud to be representing this prestigious, premium brand in its search for a smart, professional Senior Sales Assistant/Key Holder to join their team in Windsor.
The Senior Sales Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Store Manager/Assistant Manager with the day to day running of the store.
The ideal Senior Sales Assistant will have a minimum of 1 years' retail experience and will ideally have had Key Holder responsibilities at one time or another.
- Greeting customers, helping with their product selection, offering them product advice and assisting them at the tills
- Handling customer complaints should they arise
- Covering the store in the absence of the Store Manager/Assistant Manager
- Day to day supervision of sales assistants
- Recording performance figures and implementing advertising or promotional activities
- Opening the store, closing the store and cashing up to business standards
- Handling visual merchandising tasks and carrying out stock takes
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge & keeping the store clean and tidy
The store is open:
Monday to Saturday - 10am to 6pm
Sunday - 11am to 5pm
You will be asked to work 5 out of 7 days a week including weekends on a rota basis!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous Sales Assistant or Key Holder experience and must have worked within retail for 1+ years!
- Must be available to work 37.5 hours per week, full time!
- Will need to be smartly presented, highly articulate and hard-working.
- Strong PC skills are essential, as is the ability to work well under pressure and take pride in exceeding customer expectations.
Applicants should note that the working hours for this role are full time, and will include some weekend and evening working!
This role will offer great training along with fantastic benefits and potential career progression opportunities!
For more information, please contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!
Key Words: retail, sales, key holder, supervisor, team leader, sales assistant, senior sales, product sales, visual merchandising, customer services, stock, stock takes, opening, closing, Windsor, full time, luxury, premium, brand
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's