Sales & Quotations Coordinator
£15,000 - £20,000 P/A (experience depending) + Uncapped Commission & Full Company Benefits!
Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an incredibly exciting and growing organisation on the outskirts of Eastleigh.
- Putting together quotations to send over to clients following their recent visit from a technician
- Speaking with clients and handling their questions or queries regarding their quotation or recent visit
- Following up outstanding quotations to convert to an appointment for the technician to return to complete the necessary work
- Working as part of a small team to ensure that all quotations are followed up and converted wherever possible.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will ideally have some sort of technical sales orientated background or be used to dealing with clients/businesses and handling quotations.
- Must be confident talking with clients over the phone and via email and have good communication skills.
- Will be proactive, hard-working and driven to work to follow up as many quotations as possible and deal with as many clients as you can effectively.
- Any experience or knowledge of fire standards, fire legislation or fire safety/security would be hugely advantageous, however is not essential as full training will be provided!
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing department and a growing company that will be able to offer you career development, stability and progression in the future!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: sales, campaigns, marketing, targets, reporting, spreadsheets, quotes, quotations, orders, invoices, technicians, fire safety, fire legislation, technical, technical sales, upselling, cross selling, converting, conversion, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.