Sales and Marketing Manager
£30,000 + bonus
Full Time, Permanent
I am looking for a driven and forward thinking individual to take on full responsibility for the day to day running and growth of a dynamic office.
The ideal candidate will have a background within Sales, Marketing and EA/PA.
My client needs a self-starter with a 'can do' attitude who can balance a business development and administrative workload while supporting the growth of the business.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the office including customer liaison, appointment bookings, office set up and administration, working closely with the Director and his team.
You will be the ambassador for the Director's brand, be pro-active in seeking opportunities for your Director to improve his business processes and identify opportunities for growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- introducing online booking capabilities
- website updates
- managing social media and other activity to support marketing initiatives.
- Liaise closely with the Director to ensure success and business development
- Develop the short and long term business goals and strategies to achieve targets in conjunction with the Business Development Manager and the Director's business plans.
- Ensure up to date knowledge of all aspects of the business, customer management, billing, coding and collection processes & day to day running of the office including customer liaison, appointment bookings, office set up and administration.
- Develop good relationships with partners
- Ensure complaint management is responded to in line with company policy and regulatory guidelines are followed
Skills and Experience
- A background in sales and marketing alongside high level business administration, office management or PA/EA
- IT skills are essential with an ability to support development of website and social media activity.
About the candidate
- To be successful in this role, you will need to work on your own initiative and have excellent communication skills
- The ability to build rapport quickly with a wide range of people.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- excellent administration, numeracy and literacy skills
- A self-starter, ability to balance business development and administrative workload
- You will have a can-do attitude and be pro-active in seeking opportunities for your Director to improve processes and identify opportunities for growth.
I am looking to speak with applicants this week in order to arrange immediate interviews.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.