£22,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private dental insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
The role will be to support the South based sales team with telephone and other research to identify key stakeholders and other account information in existing and potential customers to create new sales opportunities
You will provide defined sales admin support and support in the development of submissions and marketing administration e.g stock management of product brochures
- Contact core NHS Southern markets (Locations will be given). Utilise use of LinkedIn/other social media sales platforms as well as via predominantly direct phone calls to accounts.
- Direct (and often) first level engagement with contacts identified to educate and develop appreciation of their range of products and services that relate to them
- Lead generation -the Sales & Marketing Associate will seek out appointments with contacts and pass them to the sales managers.
- The sales associate will seek out key appointments (for and with the sales managers)
- The Sales & Marketing Associate will undertake “post-sale” follow up engagement with the customer and periodically call back to check the customer is happy. Where possible seek out and record customer testimonials and pass to the marketing manager. Also ensure no other sales or service opportunity are missed (accessories/service contracts)
- Monitor ad hoc rentals in the Southern area and look for ways to extend or capitalise to sales
- Support tender show and tell events with sales account managers
- Attend regional shows, exhibitions and other associated events as required.
- Undertake general administrative duties in a proactive manner for colleagues within Sales Support and Marketing.
- Track evaluations and demo’s with the relevant Sales individual and in conjunction with the customers requirements.
- Manage the marketing store including brochures and client gifts
- Manage tender responses to standard specification or service questions
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of the products and other associated products basic operating instructions.
- To perform all the previously described responsibilities in a manner consistent with;
· Company policies
· Company quality manual and objectives
· Departmental and business procedures
· Any other company policy or quality documents deemed applicable by the Senior Management team
If this sounds like your next role and you would like to hear more, please get in touch with Shannon Preston at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392 455422