Sales and Account Manager - Wholesale
Starting salary - £20000 -£24000 basic salary
Hours of work: 8.45am to 5.30 pmMonday to Friday
Plus fantastic benefits and uncapped commission.
- An onsite canteen
- Pool and table tennis tables,
- TV, gaming and food making facilities,
- Dress down on Fridays
- Free car parking
- Great progression opportunities
Realistic OTE in the first year is £30000 although this will increase as your pipeline and accounts develop through repeat business
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established independent and hugely successful business based in Portsmouth
Our client have gone from strength to strength over the past three years and due to huge success are now looking to grown their new business team
You must hold the same hunger and drive to succeed as they do and you'll also need to have an entrepreneurial approach to the role you play within it. You can treat this as if it where your own business !
Already a major player in the industry, our client have been recognised by professionals as one of the top 10 specialists within their industry and as a result they are now recruiting a Business Developer and Account manager to join their successful team and help to develop a neich market .
The role will require someone to initially generate new business from leads that will be provided whilst also work with lapsed and current client accounts to build upon relationships. Once the relationship has been established you would be responsible for managing client accounts as a key focus to generate constant revenue..
Your key responsibilities will include the following
- To generate new leads
- To make outbound calls to business customers
- To present and sell the full range of products and services to existing and new customers using leads from the internal database
- To prospect for new business
- To focus on key decision makers of a business to generate an interest , build relationships , negotiate and overcome objections
- To provide solutions to the customers need and close sales opportunities
- Account management :To build and maintain long term working relationships with your customers , provide outstanding customer services and gaining repeat business
- To complete administration to support each client and action
- To work to targets and reach agreed KPI's
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes
* Driven- High Level of Efficiency
* Previous Sales Experience ideally
* Motivated by success and earning money
* Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
* Target Driven
* Can Work within a Team but Equally Self Motivated.
If you have the drive and are looking for an exciting opportunity please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.