Sales and Account Manager
|Job Title:||Sales and Account Manager|
|Salary:||£23500.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Recruitment|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 10:14|
Sales and Account Manager
Location : Southampton
Hours of work :Monday -Thursday 9-5 / Friday 9-4:30
£23,500 OTE £40-50K + excellent benefits including:
- Uncapped commission
- Corporate trips abroad - including Monaco
- Sailing event discount
- Free carpark
- Beautiful offices
Dynamite Recruitment are working with a prestigious, luxury client who due to growth are searching for experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Sales and Account Managers to join their business.
The successful candidates will be responsible for growing a first-class international client portfolio by building on existing relationships and attracting new clients through a very active and updated database .
This is a lovely sales position which requires someone with strong communication skills and the ability to adapt to a wide target audience both on the telephone and face to face. It is a consultative sales role and you will have the luxury of managing your client from the initial point of contact through to building long standing relationships
As a Sales and Account Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- To contact clients and sell niche and specialised advertising products and services for brokers and dealers. Explaining the brand product offering and benefits professionally across multiple platforms
- To speak with decision makers , overcome objections , describe the benefits in using the company and close opportunities
- Answer queries about the company, understand customers, requirements and most importantly close sales.
- Accurately enter and update customer information in the company CRM database - documenting progression the whole time
- Account management , to update your client at all times , build upon long standing relationships and maximise opportunities whilst providing excellent customer services
- Take and process orders with utmost accuracy
- To attend events and shows to attract clients both in the UK and internationally
- To complete administration to support each clients account
- To meet with clients in person to cement relationships
- You must have the passion to be someone who will go the "extra mile" with our clients customers !
Essential Requirements/ The ideal candidate
- You will have previous experience within a sales focused position
- You will have ideally generated new business as well as managed customers' expectations thereafter
- Will be able to demonstrate success in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software)
- Proven track record of successfully achieving target
- Ability to learn about products and services and educate others on knowledge learned
- Full and up to date passport and be happy to travel on occasions abroad to events
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Negotiation skills
- High energy levels
- Additional languages are a bonus
This is an opportunity not to be missed !!
If you would like to be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.