Sales & Account Manager
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Salary: £20000-£27500 OTE £40k within the first year although this is uncapped and you can earn considerably more
Benefits include :
- Cash prizes and incentives
- Free car parking
- Well-being workshops during break-times of after work
- Fast progression opportunities and realistic bonus scheme
- Employee of the week / month and annual awards
- Onsite shops, restaurant and nursery
- Ice cream and chip van every week!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with one of the most successful and well established leading Software businesses known in the industry
Our client are provide bespoke software tools and have a huge international presence which is only set to expand into 2018 ….
They have won numerous awards for their success and are well recognised as a specialist. They offer a unique working environment and fantastic opportunities for their employees to progress once recognised for their ability.
Due to huge success we are now looking to recruit additional Sales and Account Managers to ensure that clients receive outstanding after-sales support, enabling them to maximise their Return on Investment.
This position allows someone with a competitive edge to build and establish long standing working relationships with a portfolio of clients whilst also upselling to a warm market and earning a great OTE as a result
As a Sales and Account Manager you will be responsible for
- Proactive account management of a portfolio of approximately 250 client accounts.
- Negotiation and management of your client's contract renewal process - to retain clients
- Provision of new-user training and set- up of client reporting requirements
- Regular contact with client's to ensure that you are maximizing opportunities
- Provision of technical support and assistance throughout the contract life-time
- Development and maintenance of strong customer relationships via telephone and email
- Identification and development of new business opportunities with your client base and upselling daily to meet targets
- Administrative work as required (database management, contract administration etc.)
The ideal candidate
- Will have a proven history with account management, ideally within a service related industry
- Will have previously worked within a sales position which you have been successful within
- Will have dedication to exceptional account management
- Have a personable, friendly nature with a strong customer focus
- Will have the ability to upsell and cross sell and meet targets
- Will be a team player
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Strong business acumen, giving you the ability to understand your client's products
- An excellent understanding of the sales process, allowing you to advise your clients on tips for success in lead nurturing
- A tenacious, determined and persuasive approach to client relationship building
- Superb time management and organisational skills
- This position would suit an individual who has worked within Sales but is look to pull away from cold calling yet still be targets by relationship building
In return our client will offer you a fantastic opportunity both In the UK and potentially internationally , progression is very much encouraged . You will work in lovely offices with your own person gym and have great opportunities to earn great money
They pride themselves on supporting charities and this is also something that you can be part of if you wish to !
To be considered for this position please submit your CV Immediately
#account manager, client account, sales , new business, recruitment , business development. BTOB, B2B, retail management
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.