Sales Administrator - Hedge End
£17,000 - £17,600 P/A + Benefits
Full Time - Permanent - See Hours Below
Our client is an international company based in the Hedge End area who are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join their busy customer sales administration team.
This is fantastic opportunity for a professional and personable individual wanting a stable and fulfilling career within an industry leading and expanding company.
- Speaking to customers over the phone in regards to their product order, queries, general enquiries and any aftercare they may need
- Liaise with other departments and promote cross-team co-operation
- To process orders and offer pricing support putting together quotations
- General office administration in a fast paced working environment
- Support the senior members of staff when required
You will work Monday - Thursday from 8:30am - 5pm and on a Friday from 8:30am - 4pm.
Please note: during the summer months the offices are a little quieter and you will get to finish at 3pm on a Friday!!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous office experience and/or call centre experience is a must
- Must have previous experience in processing orders or inputting order information on behalf of customers
- Experience of working within a high volume telephone based environment
- Experience of working with customers either over the phone or face to face
- Proven ability to assist customers in a professional manner
- A solid career background
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach to your work
- A customer focused attitude
- Be able to work well within a team
- Must have strong IT skills and be used to working on computers
This is NOT a sales based role and purely requires candidates with a good telephone manner and a drive to put customers first, providing great levels of service when dealing with incoming enquiries.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: "sales administrator","sales administration","sales admin","quotes","administration","admin","administrator","support","office","coordinator","customer service","tenders","quotations","ORDERS","SALES COORDINATOR","suppliers","contracts","CRM","returns","credits","collections","customer services"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.