Sales and Marketing Administrator
Salary: £17500 -£19000
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm ,OR 9-5 , 37.5 hours per week
some flexibility on a Monday is required for a meeting .
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a well-established and hugely successful technical business based in the Southampton area.
Our client provide technical support to various third parties on a daily basis as well as support them operationally
Due to growth our client are now looking for a Sales and Marketing Administrator to support the specialist team on a daily basis.
You will be supporting the sales and marketing team operationally by ensuring that all sales leads are logged onto the internal system for them to call upon, as well as book meetings into the internal system and record further sales activity.
You will also be responsible for any back-office activity to support the full sales cycle and marketing activities.
Key duties will include the following:
- Ensure the sales pipeline is up to date at all times and is formatted in a range of ways which makes it easy for the internal sales team to manage and get the best from
- Provide administrative support to both the sales and marketing team including placing orders, processing purchases orders and following up on marketing activity
- To organise sales and marketing activities to ensure that the sales cycle runs as smoothly as possible between the company and customer
- Liaising with customers to strengthen working relationships
- Communication with the field sales team and key customers regarding the sales cycle in order to support Internally
- Create relationships across internal departments
- to support in updating the website and marketing the business through social media
- Complete all round administrations which will include, managing emails, processing client information, typing filing and faxing
The ideal candidate
- Will have good administration skills and experience
- Will ideally have worked withing a sales administration / marketing administration position previously
- Will have good organisational skills
- Will have good communication skills
- With be able to multitask and work to deadlines
- Will be confident in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Will ideally have worked within a position where you have support from initially point of contact through to completion
Key words, sales administrator, coordinator, administration, administrator , marketing
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.