Sales Administrator - Manufacturing Industry - Eastleigh
Full Time - Monday to Friday - 39 Hours A Week
£19,000 - £21,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a manufacturing business seeking a Sales Administrator to join their team.
- Processing orders accurately and efficiently and maintaining responsibility of those orders from input to final payment
- Building strong customer relationships and eventually attending customer meetings with management as required
- Handling and resolving customer queries and complaints
- Handling any credit returns and purchase orders
- Working to support with coordinating month end activities and the production of forecast targets
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, will need to be confident in the use of Excel. Any working knowledge of SAP would be a huge advantage!
- Will need to have grades A-C at GCSE level or equivalent in both Maths and English.
- Must have previous experience working as a Sales Administrator or Sales Coordinator and be confident in processing customer orders.
- Will need to have good attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
- Must have strong IT skills and excellent communication skills.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: sales admin*, sales coordinator, customer service admin*, customer services, Excel, order processing, processing orders, building relationships, returns, complaints, purchase orders, SAP, Microsoft Office, forecast, admin*
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.