|Job Title:||Sales Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Jess Martin|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2022 13:16|
We are currently looking for candidates who would love to start their career in Insurance with previous Administration/Customer Service experience or someone who has some insurance experience looking to get into a more specialised area of the industry!
This is an entry-level role however some office-based experience is preferred.
Full training will be provided!
This can also offer a huge amount of progression!!
Full Time & Permanent Contract Salary is £20,000 to £24,000 P/A- Depending on experience + a team bonus
The duties of the Sales Administrator:
* Act as the first point of contact for all general queries and handle any issues as and when they arise
* Support the consultants with policy renewals, invoicing underwriting and claims
* Monitor relevant data ensuring accuracy at all times
* Keep all clients details updated and accurate
* Support the consultants with other Adhoc duties as and when required
* Experience of working within an administrative role is highly desirable, we can also consider applicants who have some back office experience, have completed their Business Administration course or have incredibly strong PC/Literate and numeracy skills.
* Any experience in Insurance or other Financial Services would be hugely beneficial
* Strong Microsoft package knowledge is needed
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment email@example.com