Location: Fareham / Southampton
Salary : £20000 £23000
Plus fantastic benefits
Hours of work: 8.30am to 5pm
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a well-established specialist business who are based in Hampshire .
Our client are a leading specialist within their industry and have won several awards for providing an outstanding service
Due to growth plans our client is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator
As a Sales Administrator you will be responsible for providing a first-class service to customers and completing all round administration
Key duties will include the following:
- To assist customers via email and on the telephone, acting as a first point of contact.
- Processing customers’ orders
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying the customer's need; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and following up to ensure the customer was satisfied with the resolution.
- Create and maintain client accounts using the inhouse system and in line with GDPR.
- Collecting and accurately recording payments for customer orders
- Processing finance applications
- Assist with warranty related issues
- Assist sales team through assisted account management of assigned contracts , acting as their main point of contact for orders and issue resolution.
- Scheduling engineers and the transportation of goods .
- Ensuring Account Managers and customers are communicated with throughout the ordering process.
- Assist the sales team with the preparation and distribution of monthly reports.
To be considered for this position you will have the following:
- Previous experience within Customer Services / Administration
- Will have strong communication skills and experience
- Will be proficient in using Microsoft Office including teams
- Will have the ability to multitask
- Will be well organised
- Will have taken ownership from from the initial enquiry through to completion with a customer