Location : Wimborne
Hours of work :
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm
Dynamite Recruitment is working in partnership with a well-established business who are based in the Wimborne area
Due to huge success our client now needs to expand their offices and are looking for someone to help with Sales Administration
As Sales Administrator you will be responsible for :
- Ensures all processes for sales order entry are completed
- Managing the lifecycle of supply-only sales opportunities in accordance with the Company’s Sales procedures and KPIs; which includes the production of quotations along with the subsequent follow up and close of each sale.
- Collecting and collating information for new/old sales campaigns upon request.
- Updating and maintaining the Supplier price list, alongside Purchasing Team
- Data inputting and managing the Company’s CRM system.
- Diary management for the Head of Sales and reconciliation of all expenses for the Sales team.
- Loads sales orders on to internal systems
- Ensure all documentation packs are complete prior to hand over to operations.
- Provide simple quotes for sales team (training will be provided) and provide admin support to the team where required.
The ideal Sales Administrator will have / be
- Competent user of Microsoft applications (Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Exceptional administrative skills with proven experience working in an administrative capacity within a Sales team.
- Ability to produce quotations accurately and familiar with Sales processes.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with a professional telephone manner and the ability to build rapport and strong working relationships with customers.
- Confident in managing and inputting data into CRM systems, such as Hubspot, Connectwise or similar.
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prepare and provide accurate reports.
- Proficient knowledge and experience of all Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook.
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately.