|Job Title:||Sales Administrator|
|Salary:||£17000.00 - £18000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy West|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 15:24|
Hours: Monday - Friday - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000 + bonus
Our client is an established company based in Waterlooville who are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join their busy and customer focused team as a Sales Administrator. This is fantastic opportunity for a professional and personable individual wanting to stable and fulfilling career.
Our client can offer first class working conditions and future career progression for the right applicant. This opportunity is not to be missed.
As the Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering and exceptional level of customer service to new or existing clients via telephone or email.
- Identifying opportunities to upsell or cross-sell additional products or services to clients.
- Dealing with online enquiries via the web chat system.
- Processing and handling all client requests efficiently including order processing, refunds, invoices and quotations.
- Liaising with suppliers and raising purchase orders.
- General administration within a fast-paced working environment.
- Working closely with the internal teams to help achieve agreed team sales targets.
The ideal Sales Administrator will:
- Have previous Sales Administration / Coordinating or Support experience within a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Have an enthusiastic and proactive approach to work.
- Be customer-focused with excellent time management skills.
- Be confident liaising with stakeholders of all levels.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: Waterlooville, sales, upselling, cross-selling, coordinator, supervisor, representitive, admin*, support, executive, advisor, products and services, outbound, inbound, call centre, contact centre
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.