Salary: £19,000 basic - OTE £34,000
Full Time Permanent
Monday to Friday // 9am to 5pm
Churches Fire Security Ltd is an industry leading National Fire Security business who is rapidly growing and seeking a proactive and motivated professional to join their team. Churches Fire has a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country.
We are now seeking a Sales Administrator to work from our newly refurbished state of the art Head Office in Chandler's Ford.
- Putting together quotations to send over to clients following their recent visit from a technician
- Speaking with clients and handling their questions or queries regarding their quotation or recent visit
- Following up outstanding quotations to convert to an appointment for the technician to return to complete the necessary work
- Chase outstanding technician quotations with existing customers by phone and email
- Cross sells service contracts to existing customers, where the opportunity arises
- Deal with quote queries with technicians or customers on a daily basis
- Working as part of a small team to ensure that all quotations are followed up and converted wherever possible.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will ideally have some sort of sales orientated background or be used to dealing with clients/businesses and handling quotations.
- Must be confident talking with clients over the phone and via email and have good communication skills.
- Will be proactive, hard-working and driven to work to follow up as many quotations as possible and deal with as many clients as you can effectively.
- Any experience or knowledge of fire standards, fire legislation or fire safety/security would be hugely advantageous, however is not essential as full training will be provided!
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing department and a growing company that will be able to offer you career development, stability and progression in the future!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.