Salary: £19,000 basic - OTE £34,000
Full Time Permanent
Monday to Friday // 9am to 5pm
Churches Fire Security Ltd is an industry leading National Fire Security business who is rapidly growing and seeking a proactive and motivated professional to join their team. Churches Fire has a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country.
We are now seeking a Sales Administrator to work from our newly refurbished state of the art Head Office in Chandler's Ford.
- Putting together quotations to send over to clients following their recent visit from a technician
- Speaking with clients and handling their questions or queries regarding their quotation or recent visit
- Following up outstanding quotations to convert to an appointment for the technician to return to complete the necessary work
- Chase outstanding technician quotations with existing customers by phone and email
- Cross sells service contracts to existing customers, where the opportunity arises
- Deal with quote queries with technicians or customers on a daily basis
- Working as part of a small team to ensure that all quotations are followed up and converted wherever possible.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have strong experience in customer service or be used to dealing with clients/businesses and handling quotations.
- Must be confident talking with clients over the phone and via email and have good communication skills.
- Will be proactive, hard-working and driven to work to follow up as many quotations as possible and deal with as many clients as you can effectively.
- Any experience or knowledge of fire standards, fire legislation or fire safety/security would be hugely advantageous, however is not essential as full training will be provided!
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing department and a growing company that will be able to offer you career development, stability and progression in the future!
Apply now or contact our Recruitment Team: 03330112328
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.