Sales Administrator - Totton
£20,000 - £22,000 P/A
Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday - 40 Hours per Week
Our client is an established company based in the Totton area who are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Sales Administrator to join their team. This is fantastic opportunity for a professional and personable Administrator wanting to pursue a role which has strong progression and development potential!
- Reporting directly to the Operations Director, supporting with adhoc administration requirements
- Processing PO (purchase orders)
- Processing credits
- Producing reports as requested by the Operations Director
- Creating and amending staff rota's and communicating to different departments
- Ensuring strong communication with internal staff and other departments at all times
- Answering incoming telephone calls and transferring to other departments
- Inputting information and producing reports using Excel
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous office-based/administration experience.
- Will need strong IT and Microsoft skills including Microsoft Excel.
- Must be enthusiastic and dynamic - this role will be forever changing and no two days will ever be the same!
- Will need to be confident working in a fast-paced environment and will need the ability to multi-task.
- Must be organised with good attention to detail.
- Must have a can-do attitude and the ability to focus on multiple tasks at any one time.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a personable, charismatic, hard-working individual to join a growing organisation with fantastic future prospects!
For more information, please apply now or contact Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: Office Administrator, Administration, Administrator, admin, PO, purchase orders, credits, rota, coordinator, reports, Excel, Microsoft, operations, FMCG, Totton, Full Time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.