Sales Administrator - 12 FTC
Hours of work: 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am - 4.30pm Friday
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
- Onsite Parking
- Auto-Pension Enrolment
- Holiday Allowance
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Sales Administrator for an established business based in Havant! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a busy, vibrant team.
This role is based on a 12-month fixed term contract with a very strong potential of going permanent at the end.
- Provide a high level of customer service to all customers via telephone and email.
- Answer incoming calls in a professional manner, take messages and ensure they are passed to the relevant team member.
- Complete administration tasks such as filing, ordering and handling of post to support the smooth running of the department.
- Assist with the sales process by supporting with the tender process, handling initial documents and creating project files for reviewing and quoting.
- Maintain and regularly update the company's CRM with supplier details and ensure each project has the correct contact/company linked.
- Additional support working in other internal departments will be required from time to time.
- Complete Pre-Qualification questionnaires.
The ideal Sales Administrator:
- Will be able to commit to the 12-month FTC.
- Experience using a CRM package is essential.
- Experience in the construction/industrial industry is desirable although not essential.
- Have strong communication and problem-solving skills with a strong eye for attention to detail.
- Will be highly-organised and have a proactive approach towards work.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV and then make contact with Amy on 02392455422
#sales admin*, sales support, customer service admin*, office admin*, tenders, quotes, construction admin*, admin*, customer service, coordinator, Havant, distribution
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.