Sales Administrator - Manufacturing Industry - Eastleigh
Monday to Friday - 20 Hours A Week - 10am to 2pm
£20,000 - £21,800 P/A Pro Rata + Full Company Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a manufacturing business seeking a Sales Administrator to join their team.
- Generating quotations and processing orders accurately and efficiently and maintaining responsibility of those orders from input to final payment
- Building strong customer relationships and handling and resolving customer queries and complaints
- Handling any credit returns and purchase orders via SAP
- Liaising with other internal departments and attending on-site and off-site meetings as and when required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, will need to be confident in the use of Excel. Any working knowledge of SAP would be a huge advantage!
- Will need to have grades A-C at GCSE level or equivalent in both Maths and English.
- Must have previous experience working as a Sales Administrator or Sales Coordinator and be confident in processing customer orders and producing customer quotations.
- Will need to have good attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
- Must have strong IT skills and excellent communication skills.
For more information, please apply now or contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: sales admin*, sales coordinator, customer service admin*, customer services, Excel, order processing, processing orders, building relationships, returns, complaints, purchase orders, SAP, Microsoft Office, forecast, admin*, part time, administration, administrator
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.