Sales Administrator - Outskirts of Andover
£20,000 - £25,000 P/A depending on experience
Full Time - Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a market leader for a Sales Administrator to join the team.
The Sales Administrator will need to be customer focused and MUST have their own transport due to the rural office location.
The Ideal Sales Administrator will have 1+ years of sales administration, sales coordination or sales assistance experience.
- Looking after a customer account base, speaking with clients over the phone.
- Handling customer queries and responding to requests for information in an efficient and professional manner.
- Supporting the customer service team during peak times.
- Supporting the senior management team on various projects.
- Day to day administration duties including responding to emails.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous sales administrator or sales coordinator experience
- Must have experience dealing with customers requests and speaking with customers over the phone.
- Must be a good team player and a positive attitude.
- Will need to be a strong people person and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: customer service, admin, administration, administrator, sales, coordinator, invoices, processing, payments, requests, telephone, emails, customers, clients, B2B, support, office support.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.