Sales Account Manager - Premium/Luxury/High End Brand
£23,000 - £25,000 P/A + Bonus & Full Company Benefits
Monday to Friday - Core Business Hours - Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a well-established, luxury retailer who is looking for a Sales Account Manager to join their internal team at their Soho, London Head Office.
- Offering excellent customer services to all clients and striving to increase revenue and maximise sales opportunities
- Maintaining a strong understanding of products and promotions at all times
- Working to and exceeding targets and budgets monthly, quarterly and annually
- Maintaining good relationships and building lasting rapport with clients at all times and ensuring constant customer satisfaction
- Accurately recording client information and updates on the database and providing reports on sales statistics as required
- Working as part of the main internal sales team, offering additional support as and when required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous telephone-based customer services, sales or account management experience!
- Will ideally have worked in a fast-paced office or busy call centre type environment and be used to communicating purely via phone and email.
- Must have a strong sales focus and be target driven
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills
- Must have a strong work ethic, be enthusiastic and have a can-do attitude towards work and colleagues
- Will require a strong telephone manner and good listening skills
- Must present themselves well at all times
- Must have strong planning and organising skills in order to deal with statistical tasks and data analysis.
- Must be computer literate and have good IT skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a very reputable and exciting brand and interviews will begin imminently!!
For more information, please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!!
Key Words: account manager, account management, sales, sales support products, territory, promotions, targets, budgets, customer service, clients, relationships, CRM, reports, statistics, executive, representative, advisor, call centre, telephones, contact centre, new business, business development, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.