Romanian Speaking Account Manager
£22,000 + £2,500 car allowance + uncapped commission + company benefits.
Permanent / Full Time
Due to our clients' recent expansion, we are looking to recruit a new member to their Client Relations team.
Their Romanian speaking client base has increased massively over the last year and subsequently they are now looking to hire a Romanian Speaking Account Manager. The role will be a 50/50 split between Romanian and English speaking clients so it's important that you can converse in both languages fluently and clearly.
You will be account managing a portfolio of clients/business and the sub-contractors associated to their client base. It will involve working and meeting with clients to help them make the right decisions with their accounts and explain the services on offer to them. They're also expected to identify possible sales opportunities and generate new business for the business
- To build and maintain effective client relationships with regular updates to both Romanian and English speaking clients as well as overcoming possible objections.
- To arrange and attend site visits to improve Sales conversions
- To work with the External Sales team to on-board clients into the group, ensuring a seamless and smooth transition
- To identify cross selling opportunities
- To undertake compliance audits for our clients
- To deal appropriately with all incoming client queries received by telephone & email, providing quick resolution or response
- To work closely with the Telesales team to ensure we maximise all opportunities with each client/company.
- To meet KPI's set to help achieve targets set out in the Business Plan
Background / Experience Required
- Excellent communication skills in both Romanian and English (written and verbal)
- Determined, driven and motivated
- Whilst it would be advantageous, prior sales experience is not essential for this role
- If you have no sales experience but have would like to begin your career and have a brilliant, focussed attitude then this could be the role for you
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.