Retail Team Leader - Luxury/Premium Retail Brand - Swindon
Full Time - Permanent Role - Working 5 out of 7 days per week
£17,000 - £18,000 P/A + Amazing Company Benefits!
Dynamite Prestige Retail is proud to be representing this prestigious, premium retail brand in its search for a smart, professional Team Leader to join their store in Swindon.
This role will suit someone with previous experience working as a retail Sales Assistant, Senior Sales Assistant or Key Holder who is looking for that next step in their retail career and who is looking to work as a Supervisor/Team Leader.
- Assisting the Store Manager/Assistant Manager with the day to day running of the store
- Greeting customers, helping with their product selection, offering them product advice and assisting them at the tills
- Handling customer complaints should they arise
- Covering the store in the absence of the Store Manager/Assistant Manager
- Day to day supervision of sales assistants
- Recording performance figures and implementing advertising or promotional activities
- Opening the store, closing the store and cashing up to business standards
- Handling visual merchandising tasks and carrying out stock takes
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge & keeping the store clean and tidy
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous retail Senior Sales Assistant, Key Holder or Supervisor experience
- Must have worked within retail for 1+ years
- Will need to be smartly presented, highly articulate and hard-working
- Strong PC skills are essential, as is an ability to work well under pressure and take pride in exceeding customer expectations.
Applicants should note that working hours for this role are full time, and will include some weekend and evening working!
This role will offer great training along with fantastic benefits and potential career progression opportunities!
For more information, please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!
Key Words: retail, sales, key holder, supervisor, team leader, sales assistant, team manager, senior sales, product sales, visual merchandising, customer services, stock, stock takes, opening, closing, Swindon, full time,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.