Retail Store Support Executive - Visual Merchandising
Field Based - London and South of the UK
£20,000 - £23,000 P/A + Company Car & Benefits
Full Time - Permanent - Core Business Hours
Dynamite Prestige Retail is currently representing this prestige brand, supplying a range of products to high end retailers in its search for a professional and experienced Store Support Executive.
This is a successful, high profile employer offering great benefits, a positive and motivational working environment and a culture where hard work is rewarded!
- Ensuring that in-store displays and visual merchandising of all company products are up to standards at all times
- Liaising with store and department managers to ensure all prices for products are correct and reflect any running promotions
- Obtaining statistics from store and department managers and providing reports on department and store sales
- Building positive relationships with stores, home ware departments, event teams and customer services departments to ensure effective communication
- Monitoring competitor markets and updating on new launches or changes to industry trends
- Conducting training with new and existing store sales team members on features, benefits and key unique selling points of the product ranges and changing promotions
- Assisting with new store launches & promotional events
- Attending and conducting product demonstrations, both in store and at events
- Attending company business meetings and conferences at head office at least once a month
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be someone who is used to working in a retail environment and who has experience in visual merchandising
- Will ideally have some sort of product training or demonstration experience
- Must be used to dealing with customers face to face and representing a brand in person
- Must need to be willing to work from home & also travel to various locations in the UK to conduct training, attend meetings and take part in conferences
- Will ideally be used to working with luxury, prestigious or high end brands
- A clean UK driving license is essential for this role!
For more information please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment now!!
Key Words: "retail","visual merchandising","training","products","demonstrations","trade","store","displays","consumers","events","stock","reports","product launches","promotions","shop","merchandiser","trends","sales","departments","field","face to face"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.