Retail Store Manager - Prestigious Brand - Based in Fulham Road
**12 Month Fixed Term Contract**
£20,000 - £24,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Full Time - 37.5 hours per week - See Hours Below
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a luxury retail business, with a prestigious household name brand, who is currently seeking a Store Manager to join their Fulham Road team on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract!
- Day to day store and people management including recruitment, training and development
- Report to Line Manager and liaise with HR when required
- Drive and report on store sales, costs and business figures
- Handle product price changes
- Liaise with the Head Office to plan and manage any on site events
- Organise in-store displays and perfect product merchandising
- Monitor costs and overheads in the store
- Monitor stock levels and carry out stock takes
- Supervise deliveries and handle invoices
- Proactively develop knowledge regarding industry competitors and utilise to the companies best interest.
The store will be open core business hours Monday to Sunday and you will be required to work 5 out of 7 days each week.
This role will involve some earlier starts from 7am to accommodate deliveries and will occasionally require later finishes of 8/9pm during peak times (I.E. Christmas.)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Needs 1-2 years of retail / store management experience - This role will be ideal for a experienced Assistant Manager or Store Supervisor who is looking for that next step in their career!!
- Must be customer minded and have good people management skills
- Will ideally have a genuine interest in household name brands and may been a keen cook or 'foodie'
- Needs back office knowledge of setting sales targets and stock duties
- Will require a driving license and have their own passport as there may be some occasional UK and overseas travel (More in the UK than internationally.)
This would be a perfect next step for an Assistant Manager, Store Supervisor or Team Leader looking for that next step in their retail management career!
This role will come with a few days training at their head office in Hampshire so applicants need to also bear this in mind.
Please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment for more information!!!
Key Words: "retail","store manager","store supervisor","key holder","store team leader","retail team leader","retail manager","retail supervisor","luxury retail","prestigious retail","customer services","customer facing","KPI's","sales","cooking","kitchenware"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.