Retail Reporting Analyst - Head Office Role
Premium/High End Retailer!
£30,000 - £40,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Monday to Friday - Core Business Hours - Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a well-established, premium retailer who is looking for a Retail Analyst to join their team at their Soho, London Head Office.
We would ideally like to find someone with experience of working with a premium/luxury or high end brand in the beauty, cosmetics, skin care or hair care industry who has experience of working at head office level!
- Contributing towards the growth of the brand in all channels by providing analysis, reporting and commercial support.
- Develop and manage a weekly and monthly reporting process to gather learnings for investment choices and long-term strategies by developing performance trackers.
- Proving timely analysis and reporting to assist with business decisions.
- Communicating with the Heads of department to assist with launching planning needs.
- Providing up to date analysis to the key stakeholders ensuring all opportunities are maximised whilst maximising stock efficiency & OTB.
- Working closely with the Key Account Managers to ensure POS/Trade Marketing spends remain in line with agreed strategies and the desired ROI and contributing towards successful new product launches.
- Supporting with any trade marketing needs.
- Reviewing and analysing ongoing campaigns progress and provide daily sales reports
- Supporting with calculations for commission and incentive analysis
- Producing a monthly campaign document.
- Assisting with other sales support including salesforce software management and mapping software for journey plans and territory plans.
- Reporting back on all new business and re-opened accounts figures.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will need to be very analytically minded and have an aptitude for numbers.
- Will need to have very strong attention to detail and a good analytical understanding.
- Must have strong data analysis experience and be a highly-organised, results driven individual.
- Will need to have reporting and commercial support experience.
- Experience of working in an office based retail head office type environment supporting with new product launches, trade marketing, ROI or sales promotions would be hugely advantageous!
- Experience of working with a premium/luxury or high end brand in the beauty, cosmetics, skin care or hair care industry would also be a huge advantage!
- Must be commercially aware, passionate about their work and the retail industry and possess excellent communication skills.
- Must have strong IT skills and confident working knowledge of both Microsoft Word and Excel.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: trade executive, retail executive, retail analyst, trade analyst, analysis, reporting, commercial support, strategies, launch planning, stakeholders, stock efficiency, OTB, POS, trade marketing, new product launches, NPD, campaigns, key channels, channel pricing, head office, beauty, fashion, skin care, cosmetics, retail, merchandise budget, budgets, ROI, E-commerce, analyst,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.