£25,000 PA (Plus Car, phone and Laptop)
I am looking for an experienced Area Manager to join a fantastic multinational corporation who are leaders in their field!
This will be a regional role with extensive travel to numerous sites.
As an Area Manager, you will lead and motivate a team of between 8 to 12 Branch Managers.
The objective is to ensure all Managers in your care are:
driving business growth; delivering high levels of customer service; managing costs; delivering revenue growth in stores; ensuring that all operational, risk & compliance standards are upheld; and ensuring all staff are happy and motivated whilst being managed in a fair and compliant way.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving area targets & team KPI's to ensure that budgets are met and exceeded
- Ensuring outstanding customer service is delivered in
- Managing a sizable team - whether this is through coaching the team to drive performance, managing staffing levels in store (through rostering, absence & annual leave management), motivating people, retaining & developing talent, recruitment, and performance management Driving product launches and in-store promotions/campaigns
- Managing inventory to optimise working capital
- Executing operations in line with company and location policies and procedures, including Audit, Risk, Health & Safety, Security and other legal requirements ? Managing KPI / Profit & Loss analysis and reporting
- Managing communication for all store colleagues and Bureau Managers i.e. daily calls, team meetings
Required experience and skills:
- Strong record of performance delivery through increased customer service sales and cost management
- Strong background in customer facing environment
- Strong planning, organisational and decision making skills
- Experience of leading and managing a team within a sales environment
- Strong operational capabilities
- Solid understanding of compliance & risk in a retail and financial services environment
We are ideally looking for somebody with:
- Tenacity, drive, the ability to make key decisions effectively in a demanding environment
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to interpret financial information
- Ability to manage strong relationships, developing trust and credibility with customers, partners, peers, teams, internal and external stakeholders
Does this sound like your perfect role?
Are you the best Area Manager Wolverhampton has ever seen?
If so, APPLY NOW!!
I am expecting a vast response and will be looking to speak with the best candidates immediately.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.