Resource Planning Manager
££Competitive Basic Salary (depending on experience) + Full Company Benefits - See more info below!
Full Time - Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be representing one of the top 20 insurance companies in Europe in recruiting a Resource Planning Manager to join their Bournemouth team.
The Resource Planning Manager will regularly be liaising with senior Stakeholders in this role.
The ideal Resource Planning Manager will have 2+ years dialer management and resource planning and forecasting experience.
Our client offer some of the best company benefits on the South Coast and include:
- 23 days annual leave rising to 25 days
- Life Assurance
- A car leasing and cycle to work scheme after 6 months service
- Annual bonus
- Company social and sports events
- Dental Insurance, Private Medical Insurance etc.
- Plus so many more!!
- Working towards a monthly operational plan ensuring service levels & commercials are achieved.
- Overseeing the monthly planning cycle and processes for the site, with effective focus on the workforce and dialer systems.
- Keeping key Stakeholders up to date about real time and weekly performance, making recommendations where appropriate to improve operational, data and system performance and improve the overall customer experience, as well as highlighting any risks.
- Following necessary steps to deliver results on the required resource profile and outlining any reasons for change.
- Ensuring maximum campaign performance by managing ongoing dialing strategies to maximise outbound revenue.
- Reviewing performance month to date and taking action to plan for any changes for the rest of the month.
- Taking responsibility for the monthly planning cycle, Day Ahead and real time process.
- Managing shrinkage thresholds and delivering required resource.
- Conduct regular campaign reviews to optimise overall commercial performance.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have resource planning, forecasting, scheduling and real time management experience.
- Must have a proven track record in optimising Workforce Management Software (WFM Systems.) Any experience with IEX would be a huge advantage.
- Must have significant dialer management experience with both progressive and predictive dialers. Any experience with Avaya Proactive Contact and Call Media would be a huge advantage.
- Will have people management and line management experience.
- Must be incredibly commercially aware with good exposure to business targets and strong Excel skills.
- Must have a detailed understanding of Ofcom and compliance rules and regulations.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal or Amy West at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: planning, resource, forecast, forecasting, manager, senior manager, management, stakeholder, leader, lead, service levels, commercials, planning, cycle, campaign, performance, workforce management, dialer, dialler, month ahead, week ahead, day ahead, results, risks, contingency, operations, change, continuity, scheduling, WFM, Avaya Proactive Contact, call centre, contact centre, financial services, insurance
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.