Resource Planner / Scheduler
Start date ASAP
Duration of assignment 6 months
Hours 37 Mon - Fri, typically worked between 8.00am-5.00pm
Salary -£9.00 - £11.00 per hour
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a well-established property related business who are based in Basingstoke
Due to a busy period our client is looking to recruit a Resource planner / scheduler to join the business with Immediate effect
As a resource planner you will be responsible for working as part of a specialist team to assist in the scheduling or work to be completed within agreed time frames for multiple customers
Your key duties will include the following
- To be a main point of contact for customers via email and on the telephone
- To be a point of contact for contractors and trades staff.
- Manage the diaries to schedule appointments for repairs & maintenance to be completed.
- Making sure the appointments are attended and completed within set timescales.
- Reschedule jobs when needed, ensuring the customers are kept in touch with whilst communicating with third parties .
- Monitor diaries to ensure that resources are fully utilised.
- Liaise with the other planning teams to use trades staff from other areas when needed to fulfil the jobs.
- As well as assisting trades staff with troubleshooting problems they may experience with their hand-held devices. (Job spec attached).
- To complete administration to support with the scheduling of work and management of customer accounts, to close and amend jobs and worksheets
The ideal candidate
- You'll be confident in the use of computer programmes and be able to learn new systems quickly.
- This is a very fast paced, busy role so you'll need to be able to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- You will have very strong communication skills with a polite yet assertive telephone manner.
- You will have confidence to deal with challenging customers.
- You will be available to start Immediately
- Previous experience within a co-ordination role is required
- Previous experience within resource planning , scheduling would be high advantageous
To be considered for this position please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.