Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
£20,000 - £25,000 DOE
Full Time and Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is currently seeking a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join one of our top clients based in the Fareham area. Our client has a fabulous reputation within its industry and is looking for a proactive individual to grow with the company.
The role of a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal:
The duties will include but will not be limited to;
- This is an excellent opportunity for a conveyancing paralegal, to work as part of a team, based in the Fareham area, to manage a busy and varied case load of files to include residential sales and purchases, remortgages and transfers of equities.
- The Conveyancing Paralegal will be working as part of team acting on behalf of clients, to include property, mortgage companies, financial institutions, developers and estate agents.
- The successful Conveyancing Paralegal will have some residential conveyancing experience as a paralegal and be capable of running a residential conveyancing caseload whilst supporting one of the Associate Partners and ensuring that the customer receives a service that exceeds expectations and fully compliant with regulations and company procedures.
- We offer our employees access to the necessary training and development that they need to help them reach their full potential. Any additional training needs are evaluated on a regular basis and sponsorship for external studies may also be granted.
The ideal Residential Conveyancing Paralegal:
- You will need to have previous Residential Conveyancing experience from a secretarial role or as an assistant for at least a year.
- Be a confident and self-motivated team player who enjoys being busy and working as an assistant.
- Be computer literate and have an excellent stand of communication.
Key Words: Paralegal, Conveyancing, Conveyancing Paralegal, Residential Paralegal, Conveyancing Secretary, Conveyancing Assistant, Legal Secretary, Conveyancing Legal Assistant etc.
Please contact Sam in the Dynamite office on 02392455422 and/or Apply Now!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.