Salary : £30000 pro rata
Duration of assignment : This position will require someone to start asap and you will need to be available until February 2023
Location : Woking
Hours of work : Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
Dynamite Recruitment is working in partnership with a very well-established business who are based in Woking
Due to growth of a contract our client is looking to recruit a temporary Resident Liaison Officer asap
As a Residential Liaison Officer your principal aim will be to act as a first point of contact for all updates and issues. This means keeping residents and tenants updated with property repairs and responding promptly and effectively when requests are made. You will also assist the customer service team with incoming emails from sub-contractors and the client to ensure that there is a seamless service .
As Resident Liaison / Customer Support your key duties will include the following :
- To be the point of contact when the client or tenant requires updates on jobs to be completed
- To take full ownership of all complaints and ensure that these are dealt with in a prompt and effective manner
- To keep tenants updated with progress reports and be there if there are any issues that arise with pre planned work
- Work with the Contract Manager to make sure that the client is informed of any issues that arise and require further assistance
- Support the customer service helpdesk with emails that come in from sub-contractors and client on a daily basis
- Visit tenants when required in their homes
The ideal Resident Liaison / Customer Support person will have / be:
- Have a clear and concise approach to verbal communication, able to use the phone to communicate effectively and have good typing skills.
- Have a reasonable proficiency in MS Office
- Have good typing skills and not rely on written notes which are then saved up for inputting later.
- Understand what it is to be part of a team and ensure that learning is shared within the team.
- Be able to take direction from the senior management team
- Be comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of people
- Vast experience of MS Office including Word and Excel with accurate typing skills
- Experience of working in a Repairs and Maintenance call centre or any other call centre environment (Desirable).
- Basic knowledge of building maintenance trades is required
- Good geographical understanding of the Woking area including main highways, the best routes, and travel times between different locations.
To be considered for this position please submit your CV asap