Up to £35,000
37.5 hours Monday - Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is a proud recruiter for an established housing company who are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager to join their expanding team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced Repairs & Maintenance department, where you will have hands on interaction with managing your team and working with a range of customers.
· Provide the association with a quality repairs and maintenance service
· Line management for the Property & Facilities Officer
· Responsible for monitoring the budget spend and assist with planning
· Pre and post inspections for quality control
· Reporting on KPI's, budgets and other general statistics
The Ideal Candidate
· Previous experience at management level
· Experienced Repairs and Maintenance Manger working in social housing
· Previous KPI management
· Skilled in sourcing the best value without compromising quality
· Great communicator
· Experienced in Insurance Claims management, disrepair and compliance
· Must have a driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity interview imminently
For more information, please contact Stacey at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!!
Facilities, Facility, "facilities Manager", "Maintenance Manager", Maintenance, Housing, "housing association" "housing" "Repairs & Maintenance", Repairs, "Repairs & Maintenance Manager
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.