Salary: £17000 - £19000
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-established and fast growing business based in Hampshire and due to developments internally our client is now looking to expand their remarketing department.
Our client provide financial services to a specialist sector and support their customers from their initial enquiry through to the completion of their financial agreement and anything in between.
The role of the Remarketing Administrator is to provide professional administrative support to the Remarketing department. Coordinating all aspects of the administration of terminated vehicles including managing the Stock Value Register.
Responsibilities of The Role
- Bring vehicles into stock and record relevant data against vehicles.
- Ensure all VCR's are received and logged from both agents and SMA
- Follow up with branches to confirm relevant documents delivered and present.
- Order replacement V5's as appropriate
- Progress Cherished plate retentions
- Manage the return of outstanding V62's via contact with DVLA
- Where necessary, obtain duplicate MOT's
- SORN declarations
- Progress return of contract hire cars with customers and arrange collections etc. with SMA
- Storage and ordering of spare keys.
- Assist with End of Contract Billing
- Notifying customers of final sum due by way of Letter and Statement of Account
- Query resolution regarding the final billing on the customer accounts
- Letter writing, telephone call making / answering
- Data input
- Excellent customer service and administration skills required
- Good Microsoft Word and Excel experience required
- A very high level of accuracy
- Prioritisation of tasks
- Working to tight deadlines in a targeted environment
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.