Regional Claims Manager
Salary: £35000 - £50000
Permanent / Full time
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a fast growing and professional financial service business based in Chelmsford. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long, valued and successful career.
As a Regional Claims Manager you will be responsible for managing the regional claims teams to deliver maximum performance, and to support delivery of the wider Third Party Claims Targets & Objectives. Drive maximum operational efficiencies to support delivery of claims budgets.
- Operational and Technical leadership of the Third Party Claims Team Leaders, including acting as a referral point for staff.
- Drive delivery of all Targets & Objectives through your Team Leaders, providing individual feedback in 121's and across the wider claims teams. Share wider team performance to support motivation of our people and support development of claims staff around T&Os.
- Track performance of your teams, identifying trends, areas of improvement, working with wider TP Leadership team to drive outcomes.
- Support wider TP strategy sessions, using intel from profiling activity and market knowledge, to determine new strategies.
- Provide monthly and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Day to day responsibility for operational performance of regional claims teams, managing workflow and diary tasks across claims portfolios, to deliver against SLAs.
- Leadership of regional claims teams, ensuring all employees are managed appropriately
- Support your RCM peers across all TP locations, to drive consistent outcomes and support one TP Culture.
- Maintain strong overview of claims control processes, continually identifying and implementing improvements.
- Actively participate in the Third Party Claims Leadership team, proactively identifying and proposing ideas/solutions to challengers.
- Measure and drive improved productivity across claims teams, ensuring control of any overtime spend, measuring the value of overtime against improvements in indemnity spend.
- Take ownership for your own development, demonstrating you have excellent Market awareness, proactively managing any market changes, aligning them to group claims strategies.
- Support the QA & QC programmes, review Audit reports, work with Technical Supervisors to identify areas of improvement
- Drive a culture of staff engagement, adhering to claims Communication Strategy, actively supporting all Pulse Action Plans
The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years Management experience with multiple reporting lines
- Background in Motor Claims; Working knowledge of all areas of Third Party claims, more detailed technical knowledge of the specific teams within RCM location
- Change Management experience
- Strong people skills, ability to support people development and succession planning
- Understanding of importance of reserving policies
- Role Model Leadership skills that motivate, empower, support and reward people
- Ability to deal with difficult people issues to deliver the right outcome for people and the business
- Collation and interpretation of Management Information to enable decision making
- An understanding of the main principles of laws relating to all relevant jurisdictions
- Ability to pay attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Report writing and ability to analyse outcomes & MI
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.