Regional Account Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 P/A + Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits!!
**Company Car, Mobile Phone, Laptop Included!!**
Monday to Friday - Permanent - Core Business Hours!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a luxury retail business, with a prestigious household name brand, which is currently seeking a Regional Account Manager to join their team!
- Reporting to the National Field Sales Manager and working to look after and maximise a portfolio of accounts in your designated territory
- Working towards monthly and annual revenue and net sales targets
- Implementing marketing campaigns across all accounts and delivering excellence in visual merchandising and ranging standards
- Ensuring brand awareness is always at the forefront of everything you do and any accounts you're dealing with
- Managing relationships with existing accounts, always ensuring fantastic and brand worthy customer services is offered and working to maximise existing accounts wherever possible
- Liaising with all accounts in your territory on a set cycle either face to face or over the phone
- Conducting yearly reviews, presentations, sales analysis, resolution of customer enquiries, training and demonstrations with each client on a regular basis
- Identifying where possible new business opportunities to contribute to an annual new business target as set by your Line Manager
- Updating the head office sales support/customer services teams with any changes to customer accounts or contracts
- Attending regular head office meetings and external trade shows as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will ideally have roughly a minimum of 2 years Business to Business (B2B) experience and this will ideally be from a luxury/prestigious/high end product business or retailer - senior retail store/shop experience will also be considered!
- Must be a driver with a valid clean UK driver's license!
- Will need to possess strong IT and literacy skills
- Will be an ambitious and driven individual, flexible in their approach to work and target driven!
- Must be a strong communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be confident working under pressure and have the ability to maintain high performance levels at all times.
- Will live in or around the London, Essex or Kent areas and must be willing to commute to the South Coast Head Office for sales meetings.
For more information, please call Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!
Key Words: area sales, field sales, regional sales, account manager, account management, territory sales, business development, new business, retail, luxury, high end, high value, up selling, cross selling, brand awareness, maximising, revenue, campaigns, visual merchandising, strategy, journey plan, reporting, B2B, business to business, reviews
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.