£35,000 - £40,000 PA + Overtime
Working for a well-established UK leader in the air conditioning marketplace. Established in 1992 and ran as a private company with family run ethos, now running out of 4 locations across UK. They specialise in chilled water and heat pump systems, equipment, application, service, and maintenance. Also providing a comprehensive service on all air conditioning systems including split systems, VRV/VRF systems, Air Handling Units, Fan Coil Units etc.
Skills and Experience;
- A minimum 6 years industry experience.
- L3 vocational qualification in refrigeration/engineering.
- Engineering member of Institute of Refrigeration or other professional body.
- Capable and willing of handling most service-related jobs independently.
- Confident to approach most chillers and identify problems and provide definitive solutions for repair.
- Confident to approach most refrigeration system including splits and VRF/VRV systems and provide definitive solutions for repair.
- Able to deliver repair solutions and system improvements on site with all core refrigeration engineer skills, including working with electrics, control systems, rapid refrigerant movement, hot works, lift and shift.
- Capable and willing to attend any call out to any new site and confidently approach the task in hand and generally achieving a result.
- Capable of providing informative and well written and detailed worksheets and log reports and simple email reports to the office and where appropriate direct to customers in a timely manner.
- Hold at least 1 special skill competency ie – Centrif Skills, Ammonia, CO2, 17th Edition & Inspection & Testing.
- Actively assisting, advising and providing on the job support and telephone support and to all staff.
- A solid understanding of how to analyse the refrigeration performance of refrigeration systems.