|Job Title:||Recruitment Coordinator|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Recruitment|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 11:28|
Recruitment Coordinator / Administrator
Offices located in 1000 Lakeside, Portsmouth
Dynamite Recruitment is recruiting for a competent Recruitment Administrator / Coordinator to support a busy division in the Dynamite office. This will be a great opportunity for someone to work in a successful team and in one of the most motivational offices and fast paced industries around.
Founded in 2011, Dynamite have expanded our offices three times and now occupy a new corporate office space located at 1000 Lakeside which offers fantastic facilities to staff including, Starbucks, hairdressers, cafes, we even have spinning bikes in our office! We believe in making a difference to an industry with a very 'average' reputation. Most importantly we provide the right tools, great rewards and incentives, and we're all about our people!
- Resource, telephone screen and interview candidates
- Be proactive, ensuring great relationships with your candidates
- Marketing candidate details using E-marketing campaigns
- Keeping your eyes open for sales opportunities and passing to your line manager
- Organising interview paperwork and offer details
- Previous recruitment/resourcing experience would be a distinct advantage
- MUST have experience within a fast-paced administration role, ideally within a sales environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate examples of prioritising and managing work loads
- Good level of education essential including GCSE C and above in English and Maths
- A positive and fun character with a professional 'can do' attitude is a must!
Smart personal presentation is essential, as is infectious enthusiasm and positivity.
Interviews for this role will commence immediately therefore your early application is encouraged. For more information please contact Helen Pyper on 02392 455422.
Recruitment, sales, driven, ambitious, administrator, administration, recruitment
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.