Salary: £10.00 – £13.00 per hour.
Duration: 2 months could lead to maternity cover.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am to 5.30pm (flexible).
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Recruitment Coordinator for one of our top 10 clients based in Petersfield who is an award-winning service provider.
The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for delivering an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience through end-to-end recruitment.
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Work closely with hiring managers to ensure a clear understanding of the requirements and expectations of new vacancies, supporting them to create accurate job descriptions and person specifications.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for new vacancies from authorisation to selection of candidate CV’s.
- Support managers with recruitment methods and interview questions
- Attend interviews and assessments days as required.
- Liaise with Recruitment Agency partners regarding vacancies, applicants, interviews, keeping them updated.
- Responsible for ensuring candidates are eligible to work in the UK and carrying out pre-employment checks.
- Update and maintain recruitment systems.
- Liaise with the HR, L&D, and IT teams regarding on boarding of new hires.
- Maintain accurate records of vacancies, applicants, interviews, and new starters ensuring audit compliance.
- Produce regular reports on recruitment statistics.
- Provide support to the Recruitment Partner with ad hoc recruitment projects as required.
- Ensure the recruitment function is forward thinking, proactive and business and candidate focused.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enjoys dealing with a wide range of individuals.
- Able to manage a wide range of stakeholders, influencing at all levels.
- Process oriented with strong organisation skills, able to multi-task, prioritise and co-ordinate tasks effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to your work, able to meet deadlines effectively.
- Candidate search skills, including multiple job boards and LinkedIn.
- Strong administration skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with an excellent telephone manner
- Experience of using a CRM with ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong PC literacy to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and able to pick up new systems quickly.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced end to end recruitment environment either in-house or agency side.
- Direct sourcing of candidates through a variety of sources
- Negotiating with and managing relationships with third party suppliers
- Updating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets (essential)
- Experience working within an FCA regulated environment is desirable.
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately.