You may be a Recruitment Consultant that is feeling under valued or within an environment that isn't exciting and moving forward or perhaps you've faced redundancy from your recruitment role. Either way, if you have recruitment sales experience, then we want to talk to you.
This would suit a Recruitment Consultant from ANY sector....
- 360 Recruitment position
- Generating new business on the phone and face to face
- Researching your market
- Building long lasting relationships with both clients and candidates
- Creating pipelines and marketing strategies
- Spending time in the field getting to know the local businesses
- Registering & interviewing candidates
- Coordinating interviews and job offers
- Previous recruitment is experience is essential
- Must be prepared to sell and LOVE IT!!!
- Good level of education
- Bags of enthusiasm, resilient and has a drive to always succeed
- Takes pride and care in the service delivery in all they do
- Professional and well presented
Clock watchers and Joe Average's just don't work here - we're looking for someone who wants to step up, take ownership and have fun with us!!
In return for your drive & enthusiasm, we'll provide you with a great working environment with one of the best teams in the area. We'll also give you a competitive salary and an amazing bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, parking and employee benefits. You will have an opportunity to work in one of the most upbeat, motivational environments around.
On this occasion we are only looking for experienced consultants therefore please only apply if have this experience.
To discuss further please call Helen Pyper or Matt Fox on