Recruitment & Compliance Administrator
Salary: £16,000 - £19,000
Hours of work: 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Duration: This position is temporary ongoing with a potential to go permanent although this can't be guaranteed at this stage
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Recruitment and Compliance Administrator for one of our top clients based in Petersfield.
As the Recruitment and Compliance Administrator you will work within the HR department and assist the team with pre-employment checks
As a Recruitment & Compliance Administrator you will:
- Manage and update the Single Central Record and ensure it is maintained and updated in accordance with current legislative and inspectorate requirements.
- Administer all pre-employment check processes and procedures which support the above
- Undertake and administer pre-appointment checks including; reference requests, DBS applications, Barred List Checks, Prohibition from Teaching Checks and any other requirements
- Administer and issue confirmation of offers of employment
- Accurately maintain manual and computer records using the recruitment and HR systems as required, ensuring compliance with department and legal requirements
- Support the HR Assistant (Recruitment) with administration support in drafting job descriptions, person specifications and providing copy for advertisements and recruitment packs
- Administer the placing of vacancies with the chosen internal and external media, liaising as required through the chosen advertising agency
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have a DBS / CRB certificate
- Be detail orientated and strong accuracy skills
- Be able to manage and prioritise own workload accordingly
- Be available to start immediately and commit to the length of the assignment.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV and make contact with Amy on 02392455422
#compliance, recruitment, data entry, DBS, CRB, quality assurance, HR, data admin
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.