Location: Option for hybrid or remote
Salary : £13,800
Hours : Part time 3 days a week must be able to work Monday and Thursday
- Salary up to £23k (fte) pro-rata for 3 days
- Pension is 5% and 5% contribution
- Life assurance = 4 x basic salary
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rated) + public holidays
Our client is an award winning company, who strive to put the customer at the heart of what they do.
As a Recruitment Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with managers, co-ordinating diaries and arranging interviews for candidates including booking rooms, if necessary
- Assist candidates to complete their paperwork, including sign-posting them to help-points with third parties if their role is outside the UK
- Follow-up on and resolve queries from agencies, candidates, HR colleagues, operational managers, and recruiters
- Liaising with candidates to chase, collect and check vital new-starter documents and ensure that these are sent to the HR operations team by the processing deadlines.
- Keeping trackers and systems up to date so that the team understand where candidates are in the hiring pipeline
- Ensure that all candidate documents are properly labelled and filed so that they can be easily retrieved.
Ideally as a Recruitment Administrator you will:
- Be able to show that you can thrive under pressure, juggling multiple demands and task-lists
- Be able to demonstrate highly effective organisation skills
- Be self-motivated
- Have a proven track record in administration and record-keeping
- Be able to demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills